Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Industrial Water Filters||Application:||Waste Water Treatment|
|Inlet & Outlet Diameter:||DN80mm||Flow Rate:||50 M3/Hr|
|Material:||SUS 304/316/316L Carbon Steel||Connection Mode:||Flange|
|Working Temperature:||0~250 ℃||Filtration Degree:||50~3500 Micron|
|Working Pressure:||0.6Mpa||Drain Diameter:||DN 40mm|
industrial water filtration systems,
stainless steel water filter
Automatic Self-cleaning Industrial Water Filters For Waste Water Treatment
When the liquid flows from the inner side of the strainer to the outer side, the solid grain was held in
the inner side of the strainer. With the increase of the pollutant, the pressure difference between the
polluted side and the clean side is also growing. When the pressure difference reaches the set value,
the automatic backwashing will start to work.
Multielement self cleaning filter is applicable for filtering the grain impurities in the high flow, high
speed, and low viscosity liquid. Multielement self cleaning filter is a mechatronic equipment with
the features of reasonable design, high efficiency of filtering, low running cost and successive
filtering during the backwashing filtering. It could be extensively applied in the fields like metallurgy,
chemical industry, power, injection water of the oil field and environmental water treatment.
Design feature of the multi—core self—cleaning filter
1. The filter takes the internal mechanical structure of self-cleaning to realize the
backwashing function in the true sense. It could clean the impurity on the strainer t
horoughly. There is no dead angle for washing and no flux attenuation so that the filtering efficiency and the service life are assured.
2. The filter takes the wedge strainer of 304, 316L stainless steel with high strength,
precision and corrosion resistance. The filtering precision is 251im.
3. The filter with few wearing parts, no consumable, low maintenance cost. The operation
and management are simple.
4. The control system of the filter is with sensitive response and precise operation. The backwashing pressure difference and the time could be adjusted flexibly according to the different water source and filtering precision.
The filtered liquid gets into the filter from the entrance and into the strainer from the lower plate. The
liquid flows from the inner side of the strainer to the outer side and gets out from the filter through the
of the filter cartridge. The impurity from the backwashing is drained from the drainage entrance.
01. What is the capacity (m3/hour)you required for this equipment?
02. What is the material for this filter?
Carbon steel ?or stainless steel (SS304/SS316)?
03. What is the filtration degree?
10 micron or 200 micron?
04. What is the power supply in your country?
220V/60Hz or other?