Payment & Shipping Terms:
Single Inlet Bottled Water Dispensing System
Surflo® Bottled Water Dispensing System was designed to pump purified water from a commercially available 5-gallon purified water bottle. The system will deliver the water under pressure to an individual drinking water faucet, the water inlet of a refrigerator for the ice-maker and chilled drinking water tap, and to certain commercial coffee / tea brewers.
When the suction wand is inserted into the standard 5-gallon bottle, it will activate the float switch on the end of the wand and turn on the pump. This same float switch shuts off the system when the bottle is empty. The wand has a built in back-flow preventer valve that prevents water in the system from flowing back into the bottle, or spilling while changing bottles.
The heart of the system is the pump module that automatically adjusts the flow and pressure to fill an appliance or faucet, and stops automatically.
The system is equipped with an automatic thermal cut-off device for additional protection.Float switch for automatic shut-off when bottle is empty.
Float switch for automatic shut-off when bottle is empty
Built-in check valve to prevent back flow
Universal seal cap fits most water containers
Compact size for easy mounting
20 in. (6.1 m) discharge hose included
Max. Flow Rate: 0.8/1.0 gpm (3.0/3.8 lpm)
Max. Pressure: 40 psi (2.8 bar)
Dimensions: 3.0 H x 5.5 W x 7.5 T inches (7.6 x 14.0 x 19.0 cm)
Voltage 115 or 230 VAC 12 Vdc
Amp Draw: 12 Volt 3.0 Amps. Max.
115 Volt 0.5 Amps. Max.
230 Volt 0.25 Amps. Max.
Cycles: AC models 50/60 Hz
Weight: 3.2 kg
Thanks for purchasing our product. Read the following tips before use:
1. Before starting the pump, please make sure connecting the pump to DC/AC power with 12V/110V/220V.
2. Check if the input voltage are in the right way fitted to + and - plug of the motor.
3. No solid particles is allowed in the liquid.
4. Please operate the pump periodically in case of the motor over heating. Run dry without damage but no more than 30 minutes;
5. Working medium: no oil, no strong corrosive, non-acid and alkali, without solid particles of liquid;
6. Installed in a dry, ventilated area; it is self-priming, don't submerse the pump into the water.
If any problem you meet during using, please contact us for help or consult.
Quality & Service At Kodo Ltd, our 1st priority has always been providing our clients with great quality products and
superior customer service.
Quick Lead Time We're dedicated to providing the quickest turnaround times and work very Hard to ensure that all of
your deadlines are met.
Unbeatable Prices We continuously strive to find ways of reducing our production costs, and passing the savings over to you!
Brand Awareness The goal of any strong brand is achieve a level of awareness that instills the idea of quality and value
into all of your potential customers.
Special Offers In order to maintain our competitive edge, we are constantly running special offers on our promotion
gifts, consumer goods, and design services. Contact our sales team to see how we can help you save a lot of money.
General Order Information
We take great pride in our work and in the wide variety of products that we offer.
We are experienced in servicing the US market, European market and Africa market.
Please be aware that our production lead times depend on specific items and item quantities. Our success has been
based on our understanding of the demands and nature of promotional and marketing deadlines. That's why we always
ensure that every order is delivered on time.
Check below for more information on placing an order.
1. Inquiry - Professional quotation.
2. Confirm the price, lead time, artwork, payment term etc.
3. Kodo sales send the Proforma Invoice with freedom seal.
4. Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt.
5. Initial Production Stage Inform the clients that we have got the payment, and will make the samples according to
your request, send you photos or samples to get your approval. After approval,we inform that we will arrange the
production & inform the estimated time.
6. Middle Production Send photos to show the production line which you can see your products in. Confirm the
estimated delivery time again.
7. End Production Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. You can also arrange
the third party Inspection.
8. Clients make payment for balance and we ship the goods. Also we can accept payment term: Balance against B/L
Copy Or L/C payment Term. Inform the tracking number and check the status for clients.
9. Order can be say “finish” when you receive the goods and satisfy with them.
10. Feedback to Kodo about Quality, Service, Market Feedback & Suggestion. And we can do better.