Description: Danfoss valve TEX2 068Z3209 R22 / -40 ℃ external balance
Model: TEX2 068Z3209
Order number: 068Z3209
Sales Description: Edison (import) × screw (exit) N series TEX2 -40 ~ + 10 ℃
The thermal expansion valve for regulating the supply of evaporator liquid refrigerant supply amount is controlled by the refrigerant superheat. Because the load is proportional to the refrigerant in the evaporator with dry evaporator superheat at the outlet, so the product is especially suitable for supplying the refrigerant liquid dry evaporator.
1. evaporation temperature range, the range of temperature zones can provide special valve.
2. Interchangeable orifice assembly easier inventory, capacity matching service.
3. The nominal cooling capacity is 0.5 ~ 15.5kw (0.15 ~ 4.5TR).
4. providing a valve with MOP function, prevent excessive evaporation pressure cause the compressor motor damage.
5. The patented two-contact temperature installation package facilitate rapid, with good heat transfer between the pipe and the bulb.
Terms and Conditions
Typically T2 and TE2 orifice assembly can be replaced, for the same valve type and refrigerant, supporting the orifice assembly is applicable to various types of the body and the evaporation temperature. Filling material temperature sensing element depends on the evaporating temperature range and is available T2 (internal equilibrium expansion valve) and TE2 (external balance expansion valve), with a dispenser outside the system must balance the expansion valve.
We also offer
Please contact Maria if you have any question.