Payment & Shipping Terms:
PVDF flange end swing Check Valve, PN10, 1/2" to 12"
swing check valve is a butterfly-style check valve in which the disc, the movable part to block the flow, swings on a hinge or trunnion, either onto the seat to block reverse flow or off the seat to allow forward flow. the valve shut off depends on gravity (weight of disc) and reverse flow. The pivot point of the swing check is outside the periphery of the disc and, the greater the head, the greater the possibility that the fluid will flow back through the valve before the disc can shut off. To effect complete shut off, the disc of a swing check valve must travel through a 90 angle arc to the swing check valve seat.
PVDF is short for Poly Vinylidene Fluoride, it has excellent chemical stability, excellent chemical resistance, and excellent thermal stability. It can be long operated under the temperature from -62℃ to 150℃.Furthermore, it’s one of the perfect insulation materials with a high dielectric constant, which can resist all mediums like salt acid, alkaline, arene, halogen and so on except for hydrochloric acid and strong solvent. It also enjoys the merits like no flame, breaking resistance, wear resistance and good self lubricating property.
• Sizes from 1/2” to 12”.
• All PVDF body.
• EPDM seal.
• working temperature from -40℃ to 140℃.
• working pressure PN10 bar.
• Minimum flow resistance, low pressure drop.
• Horizontal installation.
• Top access cover facilitates maintenance without body removal from pipeline.
• ANSI,JIS,DIN flange connection
• Minimum back pressure to seat disc tightly.
• acid pickling piping line
• electroplating liquid carrying.
• pharmaceutical factory acid and carrying.
• oil and gas industrial.
• textile mill,Leather Factory acid piping line.
• mining plant, metallurgy plant, fertilizer plant waste liquid piping line.
• semiconductor water treatment piping line.
• waste water treatment piping line
• food industrial salt water piping line
• chlorine plant