Payment & Shipping Terms:
CPVC check valve,
PVDF check valve
PN1.0 Mpa low pressure CPVC plastic swing check valve,1/2" to 12” DIN standard
swing check valve is a butterfly-style check valve in which the disc, the movable part to block the flow, swings on a hinge or trunnion, either onto the seat to block reverse flow or off the seat to allow forward flow. the valve shut off depends on gravity (weight of disc) and reverse flow. The pivot point of the swing check is outside the periphery of the disc and, the greater the head, the greater the possibility that the fluid will flow back through the valve before the disc can shut off. To effect complete shut off, the disc of a swing check valve must travel through a 90 angle arc to the swing check valve seat.
CPVC resin is modified by PVC resin, the chlorine content increased from 56.7% to 63-69%, Vicat softening temperature increased from 72-82 ℃ to 90-125 ° C, maximum operating temperatures up to 110 ° C, long-term working temperature of 95 ° C.
CPVC not only have the excellent properties of PVC, but have much more good properties, such as good flame retardancy, resistance to most acids, bases, salts, the heat resist obviously superior to other plastic. as the chlorine content increases, the heat distortion temperature increased significantly, its mechanical strength indicators also increased.
• Sizes from 1/2” to 12”.
• All CPVC body.
• EPDM seal.
• working temperature from -10℃ to 95℃.
• working pressure PN10 bar.
• Minimum flow resistance, low pressure drop.
• Horizontal installation.
• Top access cover facilitates maintenance without body removal from pipeline.
• ANSI,JIS,DIN flange connection
• Minimum back pressure to seat disc tightly.
• acid pickling piping line
• electroplating liquid carrying.
• pharmaceutical factory acid and carrying.
• oil and gas industrial.
• textile mill,Leather Factory acid piping line.
• mining plant, metallurgy plant, fertilizer plant waste liquid piping line.
• semiconductor water treatment piping line.
• waste water treatment piping line
• food industrial salt water piping line
• chlorine plant